ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

knobbly bit on drivers side door mirror

GW RS200
What in God's name is that little knobbly drip shaped thing on the underneath of the passenger side door mirror (Mk2)?! An why hasn't the other mirror got one?!

S.

GW RS200
ahhh! for some reason i thought that was under a wheel arch! consider me educated - thanks guys (and girls!)....

S.

meady100 said:
What in God's name is that little knobbly drip shaped thing on the underneath of the passenger side door mirror (Mk2)?! An why hasn't the other mirror got one?!

S.

I've not noticed that, I'll have to look out for it. But I'm wondering which side to look on you say 'drivers' in the title, but 'passenger' in the thread :S

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
I have wondered that for ages!! I keep thinking its a drop of water once i finish washing the car pmsl:dead:

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
172.com said:
I've not noticed that, I'll have to look out for it. But I'm wondering which side to look on you say 'drivers' in the title, but 'passenger' in the thread :S

If your in RHD its on the driver's side if LHD like me its on your passenger's side.

John

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Thats the water nozzle for the screen wash.....doh.
Doesn't anybody actually know about their own car.....and how it works?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
R8TDL said:
Thats the water nozzle for the screen wash.....doh.
Doesn't anybody actually know about their own car.....and how it works?

pmsl^ hes having a laugh mate!!

apparently if you rub it the car wags its back wiper like a tail not sure tho?! ;)

Martin_89 said:
pmsl^ hes having a laugh mate!!

apparently if you rub it the car wags its back wiper like a tail not sure tho?! ;)

have u seen the renault scenic advert before...................nice doggy:rasp: