ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Reverse Day today

ST
As a matter of fact i've just ordered two new conti's for it today mate.. Tracking, i wouldn't want to pan it lol

Cup In bits
A link for some of the guys asking for pictures.

http://www.power-images.co.uk/gallerys/2014/car track/23-03-14/index.html

@Andy93 I like this, not an picture you usually see at KH due to it being clockwise mostly.

F79C72A9-6AA7-4644-888F-F33AA891A56D_zpspi0kctpn.jpg

Cup In bits
Did anyone have a tustle with Paul Bell in Nova racecar, interested to see how the clio's compare to his thing as I'll be racing him soon enough. Its around 280bhp from an XE.

Ph2 172
Haha that picture was just after I passed the red nova who had been pissing everyone off all day. Slow as s**t and dangerous in the corners but trying to out accelerate everyone on the straights rather than let the faster car pass.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Im sure Paul is fitting a turbo engine to the nova Morgan, didn't know he had finished the conversion but it was getting a sequential box as well.

Scrap that just looked at the pics, will you still be in the same class as him ?

Cup In bits
Blue Nova?

Red with grey chequered flag mate

Im sure Paul is fitting a turbo engine to the nova Morgan, didn't know he had finished the conversion but it was getting a sequential box as well.

Scrap that just looked at the pics, will you still be in the same class as him ?

Just seen the pictures, can't confirm or deny.

Anyone of the engine or the box would knock him out of the (class C iirc) 2.0na class, he'll probably run slicks and compete in A2 which will be against the caterfields so 52-53 second laps :dapprove: