ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Today

tiTTy & SV650
Went up to Knockhill today to watch some Championship racing, didn't take many snaps was too busy boiling in the sun prob the best weather I've witnessed at Knockhill.

Some good battles on track the Porsche Carrera v's Morgan, Caterham v's Marcos, good racing in the Mini Cup, 700+ bhp Focus' were awesome.

Someone wrecked a Datsun 240Z which wasn't nice to see and an Orange Gallardo went off a few times wrecking bumper and splitter. Formula Ford was good to watch too as were the XR2 / ST Fiesta Challenge cars.

DSC02437.jpg

DSC02440.jpg

DSC02442.jpg

DSC02439.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

excuse the camera phone pics!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol!

Who's was the 240?! Did Ollie ross win the classics, seen him on the way home.

tiTTy & SV650
dunno and dunno, it was a red 240 that got pranged there was a few 240z running I think possibly a yellow one and a white one - due to the heat I didn't take too much in!

tiTTy & SV650
the original pics aren't that bad, but the blurry ones are digital zooms so digital zoom FTL

tiTTy & SV650
Yeah I think they're both fireblade engines? I heard the commentator saying 929 / 954 / 999 or something which are all Fireblade engines generally

The yellow caterham was rapid, what engine was in it? Sounded grunty like a V8?