ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knocking Noise & Steering Judder on Full Lock

Clio 182 Cup
Afternoon Folks,

Ive been reading all the other threads regarding this problem, and it seems there is no real definate answers!

Every time i set off out of my driveway on full lock (left hand down), either in forward or reverse, i hear a loud clunking / knocking from the front drivers side wheel and i can feel it through the steering wheel (the steering wheel seems to judder until i take it off the full lock). Also, if i put full lock (left hand down) when stationary, you can hear the same sort of cracking noise right on maximum lock.

I'm no mechanic, but i think it may be either trackrod ends , CV joints , or strut top mounts???

Has anybody else had this problem and been able to remedy it? Anybody else know what this could be? Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Sam