ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

knocking noise when pulling off

clio 182
hi i get a kocking noise when i pull off at low revs any 1 no what this could be it only happens when ive been driving 4 30miles or so

clio trophy No56
hi i get a kocking noise when i pull off at low revs any 1 no what this could be it only happens when ive been driving 4 30miles or so
This happened 2 me, but also mine was banging over bumps in the road, found the ball joints on both sides were worn, replaced both + suspension arms. Sorted!

Full Fat 182
This happened 2 me, but also mine was banging over bumps in the road, found the ball joints on both sides were worn, replaced both + suspension arms. Sorted!

Dito. Though I also had leaking drivers side shocks. Take it to a stealer and tell them to check both tho

lift number 1 @ btm
:)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 130
  • images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 130
  lift number 1 @ btm
but more seriously, i'd say your best chance of getting the right answer would be to get someone in the passenger seat to record the noise, showing the clocks at the time might help too?