ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knuckles

Silver Yaris just going over the bridge. We're down climbing Snowdon and visiting Caernarfon on holiday. Thought I recognised the car as you came past!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Silver Yaris just going over the bridge. We're down climbing Snowdon and visiting Caernarfon on holiday. Thought I recognised the car as you came past!

Ah! I know where you're on about but that'll be the reason I didn't spot you haha. As if you recognised the car haha.

Fair play coming all the way down here to climb Snowdon! Which side are you climbing? Llanberis or the other, steep side?

Haha yep I thought, you never see any F1s about then I thought it might be you as I remember your posts on here!

We went up the Snowdon Ranger route so steep side but it wasn't too bad in the end. Home via Anglesey tomorrow.