ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTEC ZORST PRICE

for the twin exit 3" cat back is £258 inc vat and fitting

its pricey and thats wid the 5% discount...

poeples opinions on it.......

Get a Powerflow if your that arsed about the price then!

I paid almost £300 for my whole exhaust (inc de-cat) and think it was worth every penny. Supurb build quality, great looks, great sound, and a worthwhile power gain!

Which Powerflow dealer is that from? Have you seen any off their work before? Im not a big Powerflow fan, but I know people like Daz swear by them. It all depends on which dealer you go to. The one near me is awful!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 20 August 2003

Where are u from m8. Top Gear in Burnley have always seen me right
Top Gear in Burnley are one of the few good Powerflow dealers out there and always get good reviews, but there are some cowboy outfits out there...

If your gonna go Powerflow dont go to Xtreme, had mine fitted thing, thing was awful, rattled, could swear i lost power through it to, sold it after 6 months. Now got the K-tec K8, car seems to pull better now, dont rattle, although my dad did have problems fitting it as all the mounts didnt line up!!!!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 20 August 2003

top gear is near me but i ordered the ktec neway for £250 inc vat and fitted
Really?!

Its not far from me either, where you from???