ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktecs new Throttle bodys

Clio 182
i think once cams are thrown into the equation and having them mapped it would work out more expensive.
As it says it is plug in and play so i would have thought it would be quite popular.

There a lot noisier, but its a good noise not a chavvy drain pipe exhaust drone. More of a bark noise but once youve heard em it makes you want em!

Lionel Richie
the yozza kit is just for the throttle body hardware (ecu is extra) they do alot with boys overseas that use their own ecus

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Guys, pictures of the final kit will be up on the site in 3 weeks or so. The Jenvey kit picture is there for reference at the moment but the final kit will not use Janvey bodies. It will be a complete plug and play kit that comes with everything needed for an easy installation, including the ecu with a very good base map. Some final dyno testing will be carried out next week.

David.

EP3 Civic Type R
Comes with ECU and base map? I'm VERY impressed now. I emailed you a while back about this and still have my heart set on some. I'll keep an eye on the website