ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kuhmo tyres any good

Does anyone know if Kuhmo make good tyres? Carnoisseur are selling 17" Wolfrace Voodoos with 205/40 R17 Kuhmos for £566.99 inc VAT and Delivery!! Thats a pretty sweet price and I think that would look pretty horny on my 172! Has anyone got a picture of a clio II on these rims?

Skoda Fabia vRS

there was a feature in PGTi about Kuhmo 712 an they said they were pretty good for the money

on most tests about 5-10% behind Michelins

Just got some fitted 195/45/15

got to say theyre not bad at all

Previously had michelin contact sports

I wasnt expecting much for the money but they grip pretty well in the wet

so michelin pilot sports are still good in Your tests? in those which i read they were almost closer to "Crap" than "podium" and for the price... ouch...

and winter tyres - michelin Pilot alpin resulted worse than even kleber... not mentioning nokian and other better makes... - I agree with the test

summer ones i had driven in 225/40 18 (vectra and friends EVO VI) were significantly worse (in grip and behaviour terms) than Conti Sport Contact2, and not better (=tragic) in how long they lasted.

SP9000 were comparable to Pilot Sports but lasted much longer...

Kuhmos are sh*te, I had yoko A520s on mine which i thought were well over rated, then i decided to go budget and got some kuhmos fitted on the front, they were illegal in about a month. I did drive 38 miles to work and 38 back every day but still thats only about 1500 miles. Load of sh*te!

I took them back back to Big City Tyres and they gave me a discount on some Hancook Ventus, this was ages ago and ive still got them on, ive got them on the back now aswell and i rate them pretty well.

Dont get kuhmos.

Skoda Fabia vRS

which Kuhmo did you buy though, yes they do make crappy budget ones, but there new 712s are supposed to be pretty decent

Revels Mum & Sister

I had Kumho tyres and I thought they were sh*te to be honest. Mine wore really quickly and were pretty lame in the wet.

Got Goodyear F1s now. They are the bollies have transformed the car.