ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lady sarah

impreza p1
in shell emersons green last night

love what you done with the wheels

bloke in the yellow celica was cool

i was passenger in the silver ibiza turbo

Liquid Yellow 182
Ha ha, I've never kerbed my wheels!!

I've had them sprayed black along with the side badges, well chuffed with the results. Pics on my gallery if you fancy a peek :)

Monaco Blue 172
just wondering, where is the shell @ emersons green? got ripped off at the m32 shell the other wk, wont be doing that again!

sarah/dan... u coming to the swindon meet next wk??

Liquid Yellow 182
just wondering, where is the shell @ emersons green? got ripped off at the m32 shell the other wk, wont be doing that again!

sarah/dan... u coming to the swindon meet next wk??

Hey Jools, the Shell at Emerson's is just past the Beefeater off the ring road. Or there's one opposite the Willy Wicket further down the ring road.

Will check out Swindon thread now, haven't really been on here much lately... will try and make it :)

FF Blackgold 182
Ha ha, I've never kerbed my wheels!!

I've had them sprayed black along with the side badges, well chuffed with the results. Pics on my gallery if you fancy a peek :)

Wheels look tidy as fook Sarah! :) Very nice! Btw, me and my bro saw you in Smiths at The Mall the other week. Didn't like to say hello tho.:eek: