ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamba sensor problem???

BG Clio 182
My 182 has had a decrease in mpg recently, i've noticed it since my last trip for fuel. Previously i had been getting 29-30 + MPG but at the moment im lucky if i get 27.5 ish.. My journey to work is around 8 miles round trip averaging around 30-40mph.

And my trip computer doesnt seem to be very accurate either it is saying my average speed is around 15mph??? That seems rather low to me??

Going to go for a bit of a drive tomorrow and see how she runs. Any idea's???

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Dodgy fuel, weather, wet roads.. more resistance, been very windy lately. All those can have factors on the driving. It's not a massive jump, I'd say everythings okay personally :)

BG Clio 182
Ok went out earlier in the car plenty of dual carrigeway driving, and on the return home i'd still only managed 29.5 and that was with using cruise control. And my average speed on the trip computer was showing as 17.6.

The car seems to be driving fine no problems there, but the mpg isn't as high as it should be.

LY FF182
Mines been doing 37mpg with a nackered lambda.. Being changed tomorrow so looking forward to what it'll do