ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda sensors

Clio 182
I have put the cat back in my clio 182, which has the resonated Miltek system. I cleared the errors codes, but the EML light is still on. I did the diagnostic dashboard test and it showed a 't' fault - relating to injectors I understand. I drove around for a bit, and then checked the error codes again using my OBD scan tool and the car has stored the fault codes PO136 and PO420 again.

The voltage of both Lambda sensors looks ok. Sensor 1 fluctuates up and down from 0 - 0.8. Sensor 2 is a constant 0.6v when on the throttle. The short term fuel trim for sensor 1 looks ok within +10 and - 20. However, the short term fuel trim for sensor 2 is always -100, which I understand is not correct.

Do all of these signs point to the post-cat lambda sensor? Or could the issue by related to something else (HT leads or injectors). Car has new OE spark plugs, and I fitted a new injector, after I broke the sensor on it by accident. I have read on here that it doesn't affect the running of the car but the EML light annoys me, so will change it if needs be. Car runs fine except for slight rough idle when cold, but is fine when warm. Thoughts appreciated.

Clio 182
IMG_5326.PNG
image1.png