ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambo twin turbo murcialago

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Not as much as you might think.

800bhp so prolly not running that much boost

LY 200
800bhp would do me nicely!!!

Il watch the vid when i get home. We've got Damon Hills P1 club a few units down from us and the cars are mad that fly across the car park every half hour or so.

There was a yellow Murci yesterday as i was leaving work and the noise........OH MY WORD!!!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It would be nice to have an adjustable boost controler so you got 1000bhp when you wanted

Monaro VXR

Not 800BHP. Its 800AWHP. Big difference between the 2. Its probably making over 1000BHP.

Whenever you see American cars and there power outputs always take it as Wheel HP. They dont tend to use BHP.

Evo 8 Jap Crap

Not 800BHP. Its 800AWHP. Big difference between the 2. Its probably making over 1000BHP.

Whenever you see American cars and there power outputs always take it as Wheel HP. They dont tend to use BHP.

do your research its 800bhp at the motor which in uk terms is at the fly :cheers:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
That is insane! Although I can't help but feel disappointed in the dyno performance, I was expecting a "vtec yo" style take off.

I remember on m5board.com there was a guy with a TT Gallardo, at the time he had only driven it once as it was still at the tuners, the guy told him not to do hard launches as it snapped two props in testing.... He also said it was that or less power :D

Monaro VXR

do your research its 800bhp at the motor which in uk terms is at the fly :cheers:

I saw the other youtube vid of it that was on the playlist where the uploader of the vid said 800AWHP.