ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamborghini Crash

Seen this car being run in the Northern Sports & Saloons Championship by a drug dealer/criminal* of some sort. He went up to Knockilll to do a round of the SMRC and had a little accident.

[youtube]V8a9vJLZB40[/youtube]

GT09138.jpg

GT09140.jpg

Yes, that is a photographer diving for cover!!
COL_3969copy-1.jpg

COL_3970copy.jpg

COL_3978copy.jpg

COL_3990copy.jpg

* - http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/sc...borghini-tycoon-ian-donaldson-78057-21068064/

Pics stolen from - http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=134188

Last edited:

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
Wow, guy who took those pictures must have thought all his christmas' had come at once!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye lucky photographer very lucky hope he was ok, and he'll be getting a panda as a courtesy i reken

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Goodness!

Photographer could have had some nice shots of that coming towards him!

Ian

Focus TDCi
It's a running joke on Talk Photography forums, the guy always crashes. Think the photographer was alright though.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Hope hes not one of those rich people who gets the urge after watching F1 and wants to be like Jenson!

The guy is loaded, so will be sorted no bother, probably back out in a few weeks!

LOL @ the photographer though!

2050cc Corsa
to do well in the NSCC you need a focus built by a certain mr gallacher, even the lambo pre crash cant seem to touch them

Turbos.
Its a spaceframed car though, so basically looks like a Focus WRC but with considerably more power and unlimited development. A Superleggera is good for a road car, but its still a road car.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
that focus was at the Time attack at oulton park was impressive to watch go round the track

E90
Not bye bye Lambo, he had that up and running again at croft for the next round, as I went to watch a mate in the Mx'5's and another mate in the scottish Xr2's. The focus's were /are powered by fcuking win, epically fast.

Not bye bye Lambo, he had that up and running again at croft for the next round, as I went to watch a mate in the Mx'5's and another mate in the scottish Xr2's. The focus's were /are powered by fcuking win, epically fast.

I'll try get a decent vid at the next round of the NSSCC, if the Focus is there.