ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Land Rover Discovery 3 - Bargain SUV

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy #366
God damn if I hadn’t had just got myself a 182 Trophy for a toy I’d be all over this as a daily. Good luck mate.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ferrari & Trophy 306
God damn if I hadn’t had just got myself a 182 Trophy for a toy I’d be all over this as a daily. Good luck mate.
Thanks mate; when it goes I’ll be after a higher mileage Trophy project to keep me busy; have had a couple before; great cars.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ferrari & Trophy 306
@Hot Hatch Hunter how's the Disco sport compare to the Evoque.

My wife has an Evoque and we are considering changing it for one. Mainly due to the small boot in the Evoque.
To be honest it’s a lot better. Much more room in the back and the boot. Drives a lot like a car rather than a typical LR of its size. We switched when we had a baby as the Evoque was too small to fit the car seat and pram we wanted in.

I like the looks of the Evoque but if you can get a HSE Dynamic Discovery Sport they are very nice! One thing to look out for is the larger upgraded infotainment screen; makes a difference to the feel of the interior.

Otherwise if you’re looking at the facelift cars then all model levels look more like the old Dynamic now.

If I was to spend £40k now then my other alternative would be a used RR Sport Autobiography; all the space but quicker for when I drive it!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  997 C4S
To be honest it’s a lot better. Much more room in the back and the boot. Drives a lot like a car rather than a typical LR of its size. We switched when we had a baby as the Evoque was too small to fit the car seat and pram we wanted in.

I like the looks of the Evoque but if you can get a HSE Dynamic Discovery Sport they are very nice! One thing to look out for is the larger upgraded infotainment screen; makes a difference to the feel of the interior.

Otherwise if you’re looking at the facelift cars then all model levels look more like the old Dynamic now.

If I was to spend £40k now then my other alternative would be a used RR Sport Autobiography; all the space but quicker for when I drive it!
cheers, with all they offer inc the 7 seats, the disco sport really does cover everything.

If you have time would you be able to measure the two point shown below for me. I've looked online but the sizes I've found are not that much bigger than the evoque which can't be right.
disco-1_0.jpg