ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lap Tab Alloy Wheel Refurb in Brum

No more clio's for me!
Anyone used them?

How much are they and whats the quality like?

Pictures of their handy work would be good to see.

Ta :)

Mégane RS
This was done by lap tab

182 cup gun metal colour

alloy21.png

Mégane RS
Fred used to work for them iirc, he still knows someone so can get us discounts :)

this is my fav
IMG_1081Medium.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
go for the top gunmetal colour, would look well if your keeping the 172 wheels. not a huge fan of matt black to be honest

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'm lovin that gun metal grey . Looks darker than anthracite , is it darker or is it just the pics ?

Clio 172mk2
yer i believe the lab tab is the company fred uses , but i think if u go through fred its cheaper, he gets discount as he knows the fella that owns it i believe

172 cup'd extreme
mine were fcuked massive chunks out of them and one was a bit buckled took them to superfred a week later they were like brandnew

DC5
Mine are desperate to be done, but with the performance friction pads i have got i think it will be a waste of time, as the brakes dust is near impossible to remove and it just shags the wheels.

BMW Z4 3.0i
I've decided I'm getting mine done when I get back to the UK at the end of September.

Lionel Richie
incorrect mr bezza, laptab's finishes are indistructable!!! (i'll do you a good price too as you had brakes off us)

a good friend of mine owns laptab, so good prices for you lot through me

did i hear the words "group buy"

(ps i'm in sweeden til monday, so hold fire until then)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
FredYozzasport said:
incorrect mr bezza, laptab's finishes are indistructable!!! (i'll do you a good price too as you had brakes off us)

a good friend of mine owns laptab, so good prices for you lot through me

did i hear the words "group buy"

(ps i'm in sweeden til monday, so hold fire until then)

i like that term "group buy"