ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

laptop in car

Ive got a laptop, and a 16v I want them to work together i.e get a lead from the lptop to the diagnostics plug. this is so i can do dignostics all the time and know all the time what happening. does any1 know the cost of the lead and software, how good it is and where i can get it from?

Hehe, I have the full on computer in my car.. but its not linked to the ECU or anything, so I dunno.

Im guessing the ECUs cost a fair bit..

It would be kinda cool.. but I dunno how much youd use it? Novelty might wear off pretty quick..

Sat Nav, DVD, Movies.

Mainly Sat Nav. Its just running Windows.. so you can do anything ya want really.. heh.

hmm is it one that tells you where you r? and you say where you wanna go? I want sumut that can show me whats doing what t what temperature and pressure etc

Yea.

Well, Im sure systems exist.. but dont you have temperature and pressure already? On dials? Hehe.

I think this might cost quite a bit of money..