ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last Pics Before Selling up! :(

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Finnaly time to say goodbye.

All in all. its been riddled with faults but the best first car i could of had.

will be on Autotrader as of next week. :(

file-26.jpg

file-27.jpg

file-28.jpg

file-29.jpg

file-30.jpg

file-31.jpg

file-32.jpg

file-33.jpg

file-34.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Brilliant looking motor IMO. Even the bullets look well done, proper attention to detail.

Oh and very nice company motor that, wouldn't mind one of those myself.

white 172
excellent always wanted to know what my car would look like with black wheels!! but never saw another 1*2 with black roof rep or not =] will be ordering some black paint from dingbro in the morning cheers mate

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Ace mate bet ur sad to c it go! But tbf that company car is amazing!!

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
excellent always wanted to know what my car would look like with black wheels!! but never saw another 1*2 with black roof rep or not =] will be ordering some black paint from dingbro in the morning cheers mate

Glad i could help :)

Ace mate bet ur sad to c it go! But tbf that company car is amazing!!

Aye its a bit of a beast, unfortunately doesnt put a smile on my face like the clio does/did. :(

If i lived in england i would buy that, only thing im not sure on is exhaust height and black roof/spoiler. Can you get white clios from factory over there ?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic, may I ask what price you've got in mind? PM if needs be.

ph2 172
I WANT THAT CAR !!!! That look great, same idea's as me. and its a 1.4 perfect :D
good luck with the sale :) Hit me up with a price when you decide

Disastra Coupe
That looks brilliant pal. As far as a first car goes you couldn't wish for anything better as a young lad. You'll have NO problem selling that :)

Renaultsport Clio 182
Fair play that looks stunning - where did you get the wrap done if you dontt mind me asking? Was it pricey?

Renaultsport Clio 182
Yeah, only had my license 3 months and im 17 :rasp:

Ahh I see. I remember what it was like trying to get insurance on my first car (fiesta 1.1) and some quotes were coming back over 2k so thought feck that!

I insured it under my sisters name for the first 3 yrs could I wasn't gonna pay extortionate amounts to them b@stards! (changed to a 1.4 pug 206 after a yr in the fez)