ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last Pics Before Selling up! :(

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
My Baby has gone :( was on autotrader for only 2 days. went to a good owner bought for his girlfriend ( yes its going to be drove by a woman) his car is an mx5 turbo :/ except i had to meet him of the train with it.
got a few snaps before it went.

file-37.jpg

how did i not notice this on here before, amazing job you did there, tear to the eyes when you handed the keys over? mind me asking what you did about widening the axels?? did you go for axel conversion or just spacers and if so how much just becasue im currently trying to sort mine out. cracking looking motor

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
that is sooo nice. love it. i would not have been able to sell it, looks too good.

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
how did i not notice this on here before, amazing job you did there, tear to the eyes when you handed the keys over? mind me asking what you did about widening the axels?? did you go for axel conversion or just spacers and if so how much just becasue im currently trying to sort mine out. cracking looking motor

thanks, yes my eyes did fill up with water, i had 20mm spacers on the front which were £45 from dpmotorsport.com

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Bloody hell if i was 17 n i was after a car id be trying to snap your arm off. Lmao