ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last pics of the ST...

RS Megane DCi 175
Well after three years of ownership she's about to get traded in for something bigger, quicker and a bit more grown up.
Took her out for a proper country lane blast and took some pics on the way home. Its an absolute hoot to drive, the coilovers are the best mod I've done to any car I've owned.
Have already stripped back the mods with the standard suspension going back on later this week and only breathing mods still to be removed.

Some pics taken today:
4339270490_0c731efeaa.jpg

4338528235_d275a3f402.jpg

4339269174_784e9b8667.jpg

4338524987_dd761932e6.jpg

4338525961_3122d14062.jpg

4338527077_cea7e1ecac.jpg

Full flickr album can be seen here.

It's been well documented (on here especially lol) that they're a little lacking in pace, but it's been a great car - can't knock it really, easy cheap gains to be had and I'd like to think I got it looking quite nice too!

It'll be missed, but it's time to move on! :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks tidy that, but do u have problems with the police in regards to the number plate?

RS Megane DCi 175
Lovely car.

In fact, it was yours that made me go & test drive/look into buying one ...

Cool - some bargains to be had at the moment as well what with the new shape ZS.

Nice Matt as always, tidy mods.
Thanks mate, and don't worry I'll still be around to help big up the blue oval with you! ;)

Looks the business slammed.

Aye, best mod I've ever done. Already looked into coilies for the new motor.

Can i tell them matt.

Err. lol. Not like it's a big secret or anything - but no. lol. ;)

RB 182 FF
Yep spot on that. I had one for all of a week as a company car but really liked it when for the week i had it.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Err. lol. Not like it's a big secret or anything - but no. lol. ;)[/QUOTE]

Dont worry mate,i wont say a word.Look forward to your new thread.....

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
st looks nice and smart, nice car. gonna guess at a new shape civic type r at the next one?

172 cup
love it mate . my mate has 1 in white lowered , mountune induction kit . wheels refurbished in dark grey. i think its still 1 of the best looking hot hatches out there . hope u have fun no matter what u get nxt

RS Megane DCi 175
does look smart mate, onwards and upwards!

Yep - literally, don't think the next car will sit as low as this one! ;)

Nice difference a drop in height makes - absolutely spot on IMO, love it...

Cheers mate. :)

I'm not usually a fan of Fiesta's but this looks superb. Full marks to you.

Thanks, I might be biased, but I think this shape is much nicer than the new one.

st looks nice and smart, nice car. gonna guess at a new shape civic type r at the next one?

:quiet: lol.

love it mate . my mate has 1 in white lowered , mountune induction kit . wheels refurbished in dark grey. i think its still 1 of the best looking hot hatches out there . hope u have fun no matter what u get nxt

Thanks, had a few run ins with Mountune ST's. They should've been available like that from day one tbh.

really like that mate.
been thinking bout buying one

Cool - you should do, some bargains out there. Then you can buy my mods off me! ;)

Looks great that.

Ta! - It will be missed!

BLACK GOLD 182
used to have fiesta 1.25 nice little car but dont see the point of the st...it only contends with decent cars if u have tunign pack on our if you get it cossie'd up!

only look good in white 2 ...... so to me your missing the H and I from your title but hope you enjoy it.....but get a clio :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Guys a buit of a c**k.

So is it sold or selling or trading in for the jap mate?

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ It's been traded in mate, I actually got a great deal in the end. Partly because I didn't pay full wack when it was new.
New car should be here early next week! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Look forward to the update/new thread! :)

Is the new car a bit marmite?

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ Erm, yeah probably. Although I wouldn't think it's as marmite as the ST was.
Should have it next week so will get some pics up.
:)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
When is it arriving mate.

looking forward to the pics,where are you from.Im in shropshire,we could do a mini meet one day....????

182 Trophy
used to have fiesta 1.25 nice little car but dont see the point of the st...it only contends with decent cars if u have tunign pack on our if you get it cossie'd up!

only look good in white 2 ...... so to me your missing the H and I from your title but hope you enjoy it.....but get a clio :)

what a load of b****cks. yes they lack a little pace but i prefer them to the focus rs, work that one out? it isn't all about straight line speed, the st is real growing on me and ours looks perfect imo mate.
If it is a new type r you are getting then i love em, such a nice looking car.

RS Megane DCi 175
When is it arriving mate?

looking forward to the pics,where are you from. Im in Shropshire, we could do a mini meet one day....????

It'll be with me early next week I think - just waiting on me to get the ST back to standard! Yeah mini-meet sounds good, although I live in Wigan near Manchester, so not like you're just down the road unfortunately! ;)

what a load of b****cks. yes they lack a little pace but i prefer them to the focus rs, work that one out? it isn't all about straight line speed, the st is real growing on me and ours looks perfect imo mate.
If it is a new type r you are getting then i love em, such a nice looking car.

Thanks mate - yeah, I've heard it all before tbh! Glad you like it though - would recommend them! Will certainly miss the cheap insurance!

ST fiesta's are decent little cars.Dont know why people want to slate them tbh...

Yeah, I think they're so cheap to insure that kids drive them like nutters and think they're faster than they are - hence the bad reputation.