ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last weekends effort.... (WARNING! clean car pic inside)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Guesty016.gif

Now THAT is gleaming!

Black/Gold 182!
Cheers Jay for pics, was well worth it in the end, its still shiny now!!!! Cheers buddy

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sweet. very idy me old fruit. mine really needs a clean. i have loads of bugs welded to the front!

320d
Time well spent

Pity it'll be dirty again before you know it

Those 60mm springs on the dynamique?

Colour code those bump strips

Black/Gold 182!
clio16v1996 said:
Time well spent

Pity it'll be dirty again before you know it

Those 60mm springs on the dynamique?

Colour code those bump strips

Yea mate 60mm PI Springs, looking to get it coulour coded soon. Waiting to find some sideskirts first then guna do the whole lot in one go if you get me?

K20 EG Hatch
i would do anythin to get mine that clean, how much would it cost me for all the kit that you used to get the black dynamique lookin like that?

Dan Page said:
i would do anythin to get mine that clean, how much would it cost me for all the kit that you used to get the black dynamique lookin like that?
looking about £200 for PC polisher plus pads and transformer, extension. Then another £50 etc for 83, 80 polish, sealant and wax. So about £250.

When I bought mine I got extra pads and went a bit mad on buying polish and wax. The amount of times I've used it, it has paid for itself! and believe me I've got enough polish and wax to last me a life time! Guesty will tell ya! :)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
yet another ive polished my car thread. thanks for sharing. really enjoyed reading the bit about what products u had used. can i ask what shower gel u use?

PC for £200? ive seen some around for about £20, i know you get what you pay for with everything, but how can the difference be so big, after all a polisher is a polisher?