ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Late Xmas Pressie

106 GTi
Got given these, I know there only toys ( I'm a big kid anyway! ) but I thought they where quite good, Nice little Renault Sport set. Plus no one ever gets me car stuff for Chritsmas so this was a nice change!

IMG_6366.jpg

Ignore the swirls, can you use a PC polisher on cardboard !?! :clown:

IMG_6368.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
Very nice. I love things like that, it's just finding room for them. Most my larger scale models are now boxed and away, but I still have some of the smaller ones out, mainly Porsche, and of course my old 172.

106 GTi
Lee said:
Very nice. I love things like that, it's just finding room for them. Most my larger scale models are now boxed and away, but I still have some of the smaller ones out, mainly Porsche, and of course my old 172.

I know what you mean, no space to do anything nice with so they just get added to the stack on other bits gathering dust on top of my stereo!

IMG_6374.jpg

A4 Avant & A3
where can you get them from then??? i want one :-( do they do a clio in mondial blue???
i'm liking the 205 gti in blue above ... nice

106 GTi
The set of 3 toys where just from the local Reanult dealer so he tells me.

Only seen Silver and Black 172 models, but someone on here posted the other day where they knew where to get a 172 Cup one from.

The 205 Gti in Blue started off as a Red one till my dad got hold of it!

MK2 Clio V6 255
Pop along to your renault dealer and pick up there accessories booklet theres loads of clios in there, even a proper scaled model of a cup bit pricey at £1500 tho.
youcan get models of the gordini and everything!
36_1_11.gif

106 GTi
DennisV6 said:
Pop along to your renault dealer and pick up there accessories booklet theres loads of clios in there, even a proper scaled model of a cup bit pricey at £1500 tho.
youcan get models of the gordini and everything!

Yeah latest editon of the Merchandise Catologue (autum Winter 2005) has lots in it.

part number 77 11 275 839 if you dealer hasnt got one