ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest pics of My Little Car (56K, go have a wee)

FF RB 182
Gaz has took me some pictures of my car today, were struggling for locations at first (water treatment, it smelt), then found some deserted farm.

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

At the deserted farm...
DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

Changes since my last thread are the colour coded door handles and the ford graphite grey front diamond. It's also had a good clean followed by carlack 68, collinite 476, fast glass, wheel wax and AG tyre dressing.

Pictures looked far better before Photobucket compressed them.

FF RB 182
Needs dynamique spoiler, ph2 rear lights and dual optic front lights, otherwise tidy.

I asked Cliospares about a Dynamique spoiler and I never got a price back :(

Not bothered for phase 2 rear lights, and I think dual optics look tacky, don't like all the silver in them.

FF RB 182
Looks tidy that. :) How did you find the collinite and carlack etc?

Gaz applied it, not me. First collinite coat didn't bead too well, so we washed the car again and put another layer on, and now it seems much better. It's a great kit for the price. (£27 off Clean Your Car - Carlack, Collinite, 2 microfibres and applicators)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Gaz applied it, not me. First collinite coat didn't bead too well, so we washed the car again and put another layer on, and now it seems much better. It's a great kit for the price. (£27 off Clean Your Car - Carlack, Collinite, 2 microfibres and applicators)

Not a bad price! Shame I couldn't make it for the meet, otherwise I would've had a proper look over it. I'm using AG products at the moment, but might try something else when they run out.

FF RB 182
Not a bad price! Shame I couldn't make it for the meet, otherwise I would've had a proper look over it. I'm using AG products at the moment, but might try something else when they run out.

The Boosh had it on his too, there's a thread on it in detailing :)

polo, here for lols
I asked Cliospares about a Dynamique spoiler and I never got a price back :(

Not bothered for phase 2 rear lights, and I think dual optics look tacky, don't like all the silver in them.

i agree about the dual optics!! me and you could start a new trend lol

FF RB 182
09052009290.jpg

Gaz fitted this today for me, wasn't worth starting a new thread for one s**tty phone pic :)

Colour code or not?