ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laugh?! i nearly.....

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
f**king shat myself!!
Can someone go onto autotrader and look up clio v6 with a maximum price of £3000 and post it on here?!
If i could, i would, believe me!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
seen that before. i tihnk it is quite a lot of car for 2.8k if you wanted something like it. get some decent whells and lower it and you have a pretty good copy imo

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sweet

media.gif

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
seb182 said:
seen that before. i tihnk it is quite a lot of car for 2.8k if you wanted something like it. get some decent whells and lower it and you have a pretty good copy imo

oh come on! You can't be serious? i'd rather drive a standard clio grande and keep 5g's in the bank!!

Punto/Clio GTT
as seb says, lot of car for 2.8k. ide drive it, sort out the suspension wheels n back lights, could look a minter

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
superfastdan said:
oh come on! You can't be serious? i'd rather drive a standard clio grande and keep 5g's in the bank!!

it's only 2.8k, quite cheap for the conversion for someone.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
if its not a proper vee, its a complete waste of time, end of. Don't try and be something your not.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
if you could get some wheels for it that looked like V6 wheels for it, lower it, fix the rear lights and sort the badges out then i think it would look quite cool! wouldnt buy it though

Monaco 172 2/468
All V6 owners are probably on the floor pi$$ing themselves at the moment :dapprove:

So wrong for so many reasons :nono:

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
It wouldn't look that bad with the wheels in the right place...... as long as the kits been fitted properly. You could always stick a cup engine in it and then it would be faster than a V6 anyway ;-) then you'd have the ultimate clio for less than 4K.

E60 diesel powah
i thought it was a V6........................................................................................................

then again i think mines a 2.0sport ;)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Gaz2130 said:
if its not a proper vee, its a complete waste of time, end of. Don't try and be something your not.

my sentiments exactly

(ive found myself saying that a lot recently! like minded people eh?)

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
LoL, whats the point of putting those arches on, if the wheels are gonna remian burried inside..?

-Akira

V6 255 Illiad Blue
You'd look a total c**t driving that - it looks like a messed up golf.
The back seats might give the game away too. Oh and the petrol cap seems to have slipped back -probably as a result of the excessive g force due to savage accelleration ;-)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
lots i don't like about it, but i like the front and for the money i'm sure it'll get snapped up pretty quick.

LY V6 with Recaros
Gaz2130 said:

Exactly! Its pretty awful imo, with all that extra weight they have put on it, it wont even move anyway! People will just laugh at you, spend the money on saving for a proper one!

Abarth 500
what the fuk is that??????????????? ive seen some copys that are bad but thats........i havent got words for what that is....anybody more educted than me got a huge word that means really really really bad???

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
OMG thats just put me right off my lunch! Theres not enough words to describe how bad that is, i hope the owner has some very tinted windows so no -one knows who he is!

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
Ideal 172 conversion, swap brakes engine etc and you have a v6 clio that actually goes around corners :p