ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laugh?! i nearly.....

Megane Mk4
What the feckin 'ell is that ?????

Dont get me wrong .. I've done some WEIRD things to my cars in my time but that??
............... " I'll go get the gun and the dogs Bo! "

GOLF GT TDI
if anything u would think he would try and make it into a 2.0 rather than a V6 i bet its only a 1.2, i was thinking of getting the 2.0 bumper 4 my car but i dont know

hah that is shocking...

why would someone speand all that money and not lower it?!?

those brakes are soo big too, proper tight squeeze :cool:

Clio RS 172 Ph2
^^^^ Why would someone spend all that money only for it to be worth £2.8k at the end of it?!??

Must have spent out big time on the bodykit, fitting & painting, wheels & tyres, trolley load of mesh from B&Q, smoothing the tailgate.... Must have had £2k+ spent on it!

What a waste of money!

137699 said:
^^^^ Why would someone spend all that money only for it to be worth £2.8k at the end of it?!??

Must have spent out big time on the bodykit, fitting & painting, wheels & tyres, trolley load of mesh from B&Q, smoothing the tailgate.... Must have had £2k+ spent on it!

What a waste of money!

Ask mullins