ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lazy lawyers

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
it has been 13 months since a dozy taxi driver drove into me, my insurance got no where with the investigation because basically the woman has told her insurers a completely different story of what really happened, even here fake witness' account, who just happened to be a driver for the same company as her, description didn't match her description. because the insurers could not get a a clear answers, despite threatening letter to my self from a debt collection agency on her insurers behalf, and a nasty phone call from her husband who taxi it was, stating he was going to take me to court for loss of earnings an emotional distress caused to his wife, the ever speeding taxi driver, never seen without a fag in one hand and her mobile in the other (well every time I've passed her since). the RAC passed the case to the lawyers, luckily i had taken legal protection on the policy. to argue the case, from what Ive seen my representative have sent at least 1 letter amonth to her lawyers asking for them event o acknowledge that they exist and the crash happened, and they got no reply, they asked my lot for all the statements and evidence we had, which my lot provided, when asked to return the favor we got yet more silence.
I spoke to the lawyers and they said we should give up and go 50-50 because there is not clear story.. i was like pardon, do there is one clear story mine, you don't have hers they refuse to give it so how can that not be taken as admission of guilt.
Had it been my dad and him having protected NCB then he would have bowed out as would not really affect him, but because, i took the claim for my self ( it was his policy but me driving- our current insurers tesco are fine with me taking the claim from his policy as I was the driver) I'm not bloody happy, I'm £500 of an excess out of pocket £250 of that was just because i was under 25. plus i have £300 on my premium i should not be paying.

Should I just take give in because my lawyers cant be bothered and her lawyer keep dingying us?

what other options do i have??

ROss

BLK RSC172
go over their and kick his ass...

ide just pay the excess and get on with life...
its too much hassel to stuff around with laywers they get paid too much to do F*** all.

Last edited: