ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leak

Clio 182 cup
Hi I've not used the car for a few weeks come out to it this morning to give it a clean and notice my carpet under passenger front chair all the way to the boot is soaked. I've taken it apart slightly and come across this, any ideas how to fix? Thanks

Attachments

• 15759004911776848142875695700231.jpg
    15759004911776848142875695700231.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 49
  Clio 182 cup
The shock mount looks cracked and could be getting water ingress from the spray of the road🤔
I'll have a proper look later see if it is cracked but that does make sense just seems a awful amount of water from just that

182 clio
I'll have a proper look later see if it is cracked but that does make sense just seems a awful amount of water from just that
Road spray would suprise you.
I remember the days of ridding quads how high the water goes and how wet you get on roads

182 clio
Thank you so much for the advice I'll check when I'm back home. Are they easy to fit
No worries.
It will require welding if replacement is needed. But and I emphasize but it just could be the sealant has gone brittle and would only require a good clean and resealed