ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leakage under back seat

D

Dynamic Devil

There are two bolts underneith the back seat on the passenger side. I have a major water leak occuring from the one nearest the back. Does anyone know what these bolts are for and how I can overcome this problem? I have a pictre but cannot find how to attach it to this post.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Is it definetly coming from there . Some people have reported water coming under the back seat and in the spare wheel well , coming in from 2 grommets inside the tailgate , one on either side of the car . I had the same problem , was gonna fix it but sold the car before i did , lol .

BLACKGROMMETPIC.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Correct , just take out the 2 grommets , fill with sealant and put the grommets back in , try and leave the tail gate open as long as possible until the sealant has gone off .

D

Dynamic Devil

I will try that and let you know if it doesn`t work.

Thanks for you help.