ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leather Retrim

Clio 197 F1 R27
Anyone had a retrim done? Would love to see some pics.

I have Recaro's in my F1 but would love them leathered up. Would not pay £1200+ though.....

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
just buy the leather versions of your current seats and sell yours?

/carl

Yeah I want this done too..in dark red..I e-mailed for a quote but never got an answer..
so im going to obviously look elsewhere.
Dont like it when the leather looks baggy..going to find a company that doesn't do that.

Clio 197 F1 R27
You can't buy my seats in leather, they are cloth recaro ones. Transcal quoted £1450 with vat inc. I think not!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Schaffino do full lether retrims for around the £800-£900 mark. My matye got his saxo done as part of the saxo sports club when they were doing it for £650 cash. Wasa good job.

I think for £900ish they will do the seats and doorcards.

Leather retrims are not cheap. I nfact transcal were one of the cheapest when I got mine done.

For people local to Halesowen/Stourbridge areas I might be able to get something done for you. No definates but I know someone who runs a furniture manufacturing company and I know he has done this kind of thing before and he offered to do my clio when I had it. He will also work exactly to your specification. For example if you buy a sofa from him and want it an inch shorter, he'll make it for you at no extra cost normally.

Clio 200 FF
i had my old Fabia VRS retrimmed at "Seat Surgeons" in York a couple of years ago.
I went for black/ grey but they'd do any colours - £800 inc all 4 door panels :)