ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Led bulbs

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I haven't got a Clio but I've got the nighteye LEDs in my high beam which are bright.

RS200 Cup
1582048284784.png

RS200
Hi, I have a 2009 RS200. Anyone help me with the bulb fitment for dipped and main beam please? Am I right in thinking they’re both H7?

Headlight style.

f605dc39ed36ffee79c87cf8bcac20fc.jpg

Will these bulbs fit OK?

f030dcdb9218670587e6859b2f918b2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Cheers. Not sure if my lights are projectors. Can you tell from the pic I posted above please?

@Phil555 you still need the list that I posted as they are the same.
I took mine out my standard lights (Same as your picture) and put them in my projectors.

Standard Light

HL 002.JPG

Projector Light

HL 006.JPG

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Does the front bumper need to come off to change the bulb in the passenger side?

bumper off = 15mims
Light change with bumper off = 5mins

light change with bumper on = a wrecked hand that’s cut and scrapped and a temper that’s going through the roof.

when you get the bumper off it’s so so easy and you can check and do everything.

RS200
bumper off = 15mims
Light change with bumper off = 5mins

light change with bumper on = a wrecked hand that’s cut and scrapped and a temper that’s going through the roof.

when you get the bumper off it’s so so easy and you can check and do everything.

LOL.

H1 (main) & H7 (dipped) then mate?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I should be able to get hold of H1 and H7 osram night breakers though they are more of a slight white. But I can have a look tonight and see if they have the blue ones. I've got some ring led sidelights and H11 ring led fog lights.

RS200
I should be able to get hold of H1 and H7 osram night breakers though they are more of a slight white. But I can have a look tonight and see if they have the blue ones. I've got some ring led sidelights and H11 ring led fog lights.

Thanks Craig.

Let me know what price you can get the Osram Nightbreaker Laser bulbs in H1 & H7 please.

Cheers.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I would do them £12 each delivered mate. I will drop you a message either tonight or in the morning when I have them mate.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Ordered some poorboys stuff from craig Thursday 6.30pm this week recieved today.
Top service yet again! 👍😁

Dealt with Craig many times and is always a great honest guy to deal with.

Cheers 😁

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
If anyone wants some Osram Night Breaker Laser H7's let me know, I've got a set that are new and only been opened to check they weren't damaged.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
My mk3 is 100% H7 both dipped and high beam. Are the 200s different lights to the non sport? I have reflectors Lenses, so halogen

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Thread rival!

Anyone got any reacet reccomendations for a H7 LED headlight bulb that does not give canbus errors?