ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED Daytime Running Lights - Clio200

UR 200
Has anyone fitted LED DRLs to their car? I'm toying with the idea, problem is, the majority of cars you see with aftermarket DRLs fitted just look cheap an generally gash.... Which I'd like to avoid!

Any pictures or suggestions welcome!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
They look s**t, Renault do a kit, we had a few clios delivered with them fitted from factory

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It will look a bit s**t tbh.

You may as well just leave your side lights or headlights on permanently, as they turn themselves on and off when you start and stop the car

UR 200
Lol ok sensing a pattern! There isn't really anywhere to fit them they wouldn't look stuck on!

I always drive with my headlights on anyway, always have, still doesn't stop people not seein you tho!!

UR 200
Some of the muppets I've encountered don't give you time to hit the horn, ie; the one the knocked me off my moped nearly 10 years ago!

BMW
Has anyone fitted LED DRLs to their car? I'm toying with the idea, problem is, the majority of cars you see with aftermarket DRLs fitted just look cheap an generally gash.... Which I'd like to avoid!

Any pictures or suggestions welcome!
Yes you can go with led lights. They look awesome and save energy too.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
t**t lights* are a definite no no imo.

just fit bluer/brighter bulbs to your head lights :)

*thats drls and fog lights. I hate people who drive with their fogs on more than those with drls though. There's just no need