ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED for boot light

Chocolate Bar™
now ive stripped the car, i thought i best get a decent light for the boot light now its easily visible.

does anyone know what fitment the bulb takes without me taking it apart :)

Clio 182 :)
You can also try this :

Photos-0311.jpg

:D

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I want to change my boot light to the opposite side, as my sub is in the way of it original one :(

How do u do that?

SchwepTek™
I want to change my boot light to the opposite side, as my sub is in the way of it original one :(

How do u do that?

Drill a hole, and screw in the unit. You'll just need to extend the wires round from where they are now.

Pretty simple really. Cutting the hole will be the hardest bit.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Do u think i can just take out the unit that is there already, and move the wires towards the other end? Would it be long enough?

SchwepTek™
Do u think i can just take out the unit that is there already, and move the wires towards the other end? Would it be long enough?

No it wont be long enough. You'll have to cut it and insert 2 new long pieces of wire and solder them on at either end then shrink wrap them or you could attach some connectors.

Why dont u just move the sub LOL?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The sub wires i bought are only long enough to go where it is at the moment :( ... i could buy longer sub wires, but mehhhh. Can't be arsed! LOL

So if anyone has about 3 metres of sub wiring, can i have um? ;)

SchwepTek™
The sub wires i bought are only long enough to go where it is at the moment :( ... i could buy longer sub wires, but mehhhh. Can't be arsed! LOL

So if anyone has about 3 metres of sub wiring, can i have um? ;)

LOL i unfortunately dont have that but i would say that lengthening the sub wires is much better than cutting holes in your car!