ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED front strip lights

Inferno 182FF
Anyone fitted these to their cars yet? Do they look good and where have you put them?

Let's get have some pics!

Don't bother with sticking them on the front. It'll look like a Poundland at Xmas.
Take your LEDs, pinch some power from your courtesy light so they fade and come on appropriately and stick your LED strips in your footwells. :)

Apologies for the crap quality. Was taken on my S3.

20130516_220554.jpg

Clio MK2 1.2 16v
Take your LEDs, pinch some power from your courtesy light so they fade and come on appropriately and stick your LED strips in your footwells.
smiley1.gif

Apologies for the crap quality. Was taken on my S3.

View attachment 98150

Are we talking about LED's on your front bumper or in footwells here? I'm confused. They look nice in footwells, I have them in mine

Inferno 182FF
Nah I don't like them either, I was just curious if anyone had managed to fit them in a place that looked decent! Just I seen a corsa c with them curved round outer edges of the lower front grill and it actually looked decent and factory fitted unlike the majority of them which look utterly shite! Like the foot well idea though!

1.2 16v
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368915699.555750.jpg

This isn't actually in so the wires wouldn't be there it would be behind the bumper/lights. Led strip lights from halfrauds.

Placed them between the clear light casing and the blue plastic bumper just below. Obv you can just spray the frot I the strip so you can't see it it would just blend in.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I love how people took the piss out of Volvos for having this as standard years ago but now everyone wants them. Just drive with your headlights always on and save some cash.

I like the footwell lighting though, I miss that

View attachment 98152

This isn't actually in so the wires wouldn't be there it would be behind the bumper/lights. Led strip lights from halfrauds.

Placed them between the clear light casing and the blue plastic bumper just below. Obv you can just spray the frot I the strip so you can't see it it would just blend in.

LOL at how bad that is. Doesn't even run the full length of the light. Halfords as f**k.

Xenons blazin' everyday or go home IMO.

Inferno 182FF
I just don't think it ever looks when you out them in a place to try look like another car. Needs to be in an original place! Anyone put them in a place like the new clio4 or somewhere like the ds3?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I found a brilliant place to put them.

bin.JPG

They look terrible on every car which has them including Audis, DS3's e.t.c., let alone on cars which don't.