ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED indicator bulbs

tried them, took them straight out and binned them, but i know people with ones that look ok behind coloured indicators but in the ph2s clear lights they are near enough invisible during the day

i use them on the sides, look great, use to use them on my rear lights as well but had to wire in a resistor which got fooking hot, and cant do it on the front as cat get to wiring. bought one of those special flasher units thinkin id be able to just replace my original one but there is no flasher unit on my clio so ditched the idea :(

jamie

Mégane RS
surely the clio's have flasher relays?? you need 4 led indicator bulbs to run the resistor relays

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i have black ones behind my crystal black indicators
work fine, a little hard to see in day but u can see them fine

surely the clio's have flasher relays?? you need 4 led indicator bulbs to run the resistor relays

unless anyone knows better i was told its incoporated in the ecu meaning it cant be changed :( i have four led indis with led side repeaters but can only use sides, or rears if i rewire a little.

jamie