ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED speedo

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty easy and doesn't take too long at all. Makes a huge difference too, I'd have to do it to every clio I would ever own.

I just ordered a load of PLCC2 SMDs off ebay IIRC.

DSCF2479.png

Does anyone offer a LED Conversion service on here?

It's something I'd like done but no way would I trust myself to do it

Ideally after a Blue and White scheme like this :
image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm assuming the clock faces were changed in this one, due to being white rather than black?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Does anyone offer a LED Conversion service on here?

It's something I'd like done but no way would I trust myself to do it

Ideally after a Blue and White scheme like this :
View attachment 131435
View attachment 131436

I'm assuming the clock faces were changed in this one, due to being white rather than black?
I can do it for you if ya want. In fact, I've got a spare climate panel that I could do to whatever colours you fancy. I've done my own with white backlit buttons, and a blue screen. Looks loads better than the standard orange, and the blue/white theme matches my alpine stereo perfectly

That's a lockwood neon dial kit, like you say it goes over the top of your normal dials and has the LEDs in it.

Looks awful though.

Cheers for that, just been on their website - not too bad at £30

If I'm honest I prefer it to the standard black faces I think, just looks a bit more modern IMO

I can do it for you if ya want. In fact, I've got a spare climate panel that I could do to whatever colours you fancy. I've done my own with white backlit buttons, and a blue screen. Looks loads better than the standard orange, and the blue/white theme matches my alpine stereo perfectly

PM coming your way now buddy