ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 LOLvo barge

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Half the cars value on suspension. I better think of some excuse for the wife.

I remember seeing a V6 one that had been turbocharged and I'm sure it had cut down Mitsubishi shogun springs I think BBR did it in the mid 90s

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Badge Back on the grill!

A6E11B8C-7D65-4BC3-B2D3-837015C3B0FF_zpsbgwpasyd.jpg

Scene SE debadged rear end!

A67C6118-3DEA-4611-A03D-0AE738E9443D_zpsosb2cpql.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I haven't seen cut springs since I was 18/19. Hope you don't take your kids out in that! Lol

I haven't seen cut springs since I was 18/19. Hope you don't take your kids out in that! Lol
IIRC the volvo has parallel springs which are fine to chop as long as theyre long enough to stay in place with the damper fully extended.
When it got bad was people cutting modern beehive springs which then didnt sit safely in the seats

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Old skool chipping - I like.

I remember doing that in my Punto GT and having to change it back, in the rain, in a car park. All to get it through the MOT - the good old days!

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
It seems really weird that Volvo were still selling a car as boxy as that in 1995 and then 2 years later started selling this.
Volvo%20C70%20(2).jpg