ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Let me introduce myself.

1.2 16v
Hi after owning my Clio now for 2 and a half years i have joined up to what seems this very helpful and fun place to post.

I am from Southend and this is my Clio, i bought it new in 2006 and it has never let me down, it's now done 35,000m and just keeps getting better, not looking foward to 1st MOT though :S.

Its not in quite so good nick anymore as in this picture as it was only a few months old at the time (only swirls and light scratches mind), but i hope to bring it up to scratch and mod it tastefully running a thread as i go.

At the time of this photo i had silvervisions or tecs i forgot now, a beesting and lowered it 60mm on springs.

IMG_0003.jpg

1.2 16v
It was for the first two years, cleaned it every 2 days almost in summer, not quite as clean now as am fed up with condition of the paintwork, needs machine polish.

Where in essex you from?

Scirocco GT 2.0
It was for the first two years, cleaned it every 2 days almost in summer, not quite as clean now as am fed up with condition of the paintwork, needs machine polish.

Where in essex you from?

Every 2 days!? Now that is dedication!

Chelmsford..

Megane 225 F1
very nice car. i got a 1.4 dyna in black, b**ch to keep clean. am it looks like its a white car lol. il be the 1st to say it shall i? rs grille ;)