ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

let me know wat u think

clio 1.6 si
hi let me know wat u think its only 1.6 but i love it

Attachments

• Image0051.jpg
    Image0051.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Image0052.jpg
    Image0052.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Image0053.jpg
    Image0053.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Image0054.jpg
    Image0054.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 142
  • Image0055.jpg
    Image0055.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 166
  It's A Reno
The colour you've (or someone has painted the calipers makes them look rusty.
Lose the CS sticker and the sport badge. Otherwise a nice car.

P.S. Impressed with the CAF improvisation.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Quite nice that mate, its given me a little insight to how mine will look!

N/A Currently
dont like the orange, could work with a different colour - but at least its something different.

Definitely ditch the sport badge from the bonnet though, and colour code the black trim on the front bumper to match

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
hmm,
some changes and it gets the thumbs up from me,

ditch that sport badge.
and CC the front bumer,

is that a megane splitter on the front??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lose all the stick on s**t and thats a nice car! Wheels and ride height look lovely!

But the stickers/sport badges/orange diamonds/silver bumper trim look piss awful.

clio 1.6 si
dont like the orange, could work with a different colour - but at least its something different.

Definitely ditch the sport badge from the bonnet though, and colour code the black trim on the front bumper to match
on with the front bumper next

clio 1.6 si
thanks so far people gonna take the hint on the sport badge lol and the orange its different but i like it dont wanna be a sheep lol

Clio 182 cup
These pics dont do the car justice gotta see it in flesh miles better!!! great car!!! done well mate

Titanium 182
Another good thing to do would be paint the rear drums satin black. They're not really something to show off by painting orange.