ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets see your 1.2's

Very broken 172 cup
its probably been done before! lol

just looking for some inspirations/reasons to keep my little dynamique!
i dont have the money to fuel a fast car anymore so cheap motoring is the only option for me. but who says cheap motors have to be boring?
cheers people

BG 182 FF
These are a couple of pic's of mine m8y
SDC11082.jpg

SDC11081.jpg

Low 'n' Slow
Couple of mine

SNC00085.jpg

SNC00082.jpg

will be going lower when my coilovers come and i've gone wider with 25mm spacers and 172 wheels since the above pics

Shamelessly bumping someone else's pic from a recent meet :

DSCF0390.jpg

and a couple of crappy phone pics:

Photo-0063.jpg

Photo-0062.jpg

M135i
Tonksy your car sits nice, lowered by how much?
wheels? 16"?

Yup 16's dont know how much its lowered by. Its on coilies so just dropped it as low as as i could afford with all the speed bumps around. Would prefer to go lower but no chance lol

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Shamelessly bumping someone else's pic from a recent meet :

DSCF0390.jpg

and a couple of crappy phone pics:

Photo-0063.jpg

Photo-0062.jpg

your wheels looked really really good at that meet mate. and really liked the ride height looked fun driving that dirty road up to the pic point :)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
here is mine again shamlessly using other ppl's pictures but they are better than mine :cool:

DSCF0659.jpg

DSCF0389.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Yup 16's dont know how much its lowered by. Its on coilies so just dropped it as low as as i could afford with all the speed bumps around. Would prefer to go lower but no chance lol

Well it looks mint mate, gets the thumbs up from me!

your wheels looked really really good at that meet mate. and really liked the ride height looked fun driving that dirty road up to the pic point :)

Cheers matey, just realised you were the one sitting behind me along that road. Aye 60mm springs on standard shocks were fun to say the least!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
if everyones wh0ring i may aswell!

IMG_6981.jpg

IMG_6877.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

P.s. jams were have you been not seen you in ages

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Cheers matey, just realised you were the one sitting behind me along that road. Aye 60mm springs on standard shocks were fun to say the least!

haha i can imagine bad enough on 40mm. lovely stance yours had. Where did you get the wheels done as i say look really well done?