ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets see your carbon fibre parts

182 FF sport clio RB
DSC_0023 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

11.gif

That looks stunning mate I have to say!

Radical SR3
Thanks, the rear parcel shelves (kevlar bits) were a pain to wrap the weave without it distorting. Took me 4 attempts including having to rebuild the shelf after I lost my rag :( The bubbles and general shitness in smoothness is actually the original moulded part! gotta love TVR.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I have a love/hate relationship with those. Sometimes it just looks like an unpainted bonnet... but in the sunlight it looks fantastic. Need to get some other carbon fibre parts on the front end now imo :) especially a splitter.

E46 M3, Clio 182
Ive just finished buying my carbon:
- All interior (dash, wheel insert, gear insert, door handles and dial surround)
- carbon splitter
- carbon fog sorrounds
- carbon exhaust surrounds
- carbon rear bumper insert

I'll grab some pictures later

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ive just finished buying my carbon:
- All interior (dash, wheel insert, gear insert, door handles and dial surround)
- carbon splitter
- carbon fog sorrounds
- carbon exhaust surrounds
- carbon rear bumper insert

I'll grab some pictures later

Looks good, where from mate?

E46 M3, Clio 182
Ive never done an exchange basis, the rear strip i got from chris powel on here, all his prices are on here.

The interior i got from ebay, 150 for all minus the door handles and dial surround - brought from chris again.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ive never done an exchange basis, the rear strip i got from chris powel on here, all his prices are on here.

The interior i got from ebay, 150 for all minus the door handles and dial surround - brought from chris again.

Can you link to thread of prices please mate.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
I'm dying to get a splitter but with the way our roads are loally and some of the junctions I have to negoatiate the bumper already scrapes as it is! I'd probs end up loosing it and at £120 or whatever they are I dont know if it's worth the risk. The other option is to higher the car of course but who wants a car in the clouds?! lol. :)

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I'm dying to get a splitter but with the way our roads are loally and some of the junctions I have to negoatiate the bumper already scrapes as it is! I'd probs end up loosing it and at £120 or whatever they are I dont know if it's worth the risk. The other option is to higher the car of course but who wants a car in the clouds?! lol. :)

Raise?

I have a carbon splitter and used to be down low on custom springs, the splitter took an utter bashing and cracked quite badly on one side

Im now running cooksport springs and the splitter has an easier life but the damage has been done!

see the left hand side?

12645255853_af49191445.jpg

DSCF0173 by stigy04, on Flickr

12644964724_faf55b6d94.jpg

DSCF0280 by stigy04, on Flickr

12644763925_05da70f4d1.jpg

DSCF0227 by stigy04, on Flickr

But as a whole, I think it looks great!

12644692405_0c989ab40b.jpg

DSCF0251 by stigy04, on Flickr

12644733945_9b9a252fea.jpg

DSCF0246 by stigy04, on Flickr

E46 M3, Clio 182

My cars pretty low and I run a carbon splitter, admittedly I'm on my 3rd splitter :eek: .. but its all fun and games!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I was specing up a new Jaguar today, over £7k worth of carbon fibre accessories! How do they get away with those prices lol.

People under estimate the time thats required to laminate carbon parts to a high standard.

Seen a few pics that look nasty laminated parts with the weave screwed or in a different direction to the rest. Maybe its ocd of me as i work with the stuff day in day out

are people using wet layup and wrapping?