ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lewis hamilton karting video

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Its also great to note that his dad hasnt left his side since day one.If you have a relationship like that then your half way there

ian

Lionel Richie
his younger brother Nick now races radio controlled cars, top fella, i've met his mum & dad also, really really nice people, very genuine

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I used to race with Lewis in JICA Super1 and Champions of the Future! Granted he was very good, but i never thought he'd make it! He along with Garry paffett, Paul Di resta and Ben hanley Haven't really done as well and i think they were all better! (Paul and Garry are in DTM tho)

I remember when he used to push his wee brother around the paddock in his wheelchair.

T

thecremeegg

lol everyone seems to know him
i think that his dad is extremely dedicated, he's a lucky guy

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^^ HAHA! Lewis was much better!! Thats what happened! I beat him at larkhall tho! :) -It is my home circuit tho! But he destroyed me at the other 11 venues!

Antony worked 2-3jobs to keep him in karting! Even bak then it wasn't a cheap hobby!! - Now its a complete business! Hence why we gave up! 100k a yr is silly on British karting!!

CB600FS
Antony worked 2-3jobs to keep him in karting!

Thats bloody impressive to be fair. He looked proper dedicated when he was working on the kart. Bet hes well proud now aswell.

Never seen F1 like Monaco the other week definetly going some

BMW M5 & E36
his younger brother Nick now races radio controlled cars, top fella

Any idea what class/championship? And finally someone got it right... Radio controlled!

Thats a cool video though, dad and lad relationships like that are a good start to getting anywhere.