ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LG Viewty users

clio 172 cup
Ive ordered one without knowing anything about them, what are they like and whats the internet like on them? Is it like a pc? Any help would be great thanks

Rob

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I got one last week, not really used the internet on it much but the screen makes it look good! In general I really like the phone, some people complain about the battery life but it's better than my W880i so I'm chuffed with it :)

I haven't tried adding themes or anything yet but this is the site to look at if you're gonna try it http://ku990.co.uk/forum/

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
they are ok phones. Camera is amazing on them, but i found that unless you are good at the stuff they do on ku990.co.uk then its hard to customise it by adding themes etc.

Clio 182 cup'd
battery lasts longer than what my N95 did. Only beef I have is that the icons in the top right are too small, the rest of it is sexy as

Dirty E91
Love mine, watch loads of movies and TV shoes on it, DIVx is great!

Texting is easier and quicker than on a normal phone, which for a texting idiot like me is great!

Camera is very good and the big screen is good for viewing them.