ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Light Brows, pic request

Clio
Cliosport really isnt the place for experimenting is it, Everyone just likes there standard look. If it aint a standard oem renault part then no one likes it.

^ on the contrary, a lot of people experiment on here, but experiment on tasteful things, NOT something you see in maxpower or any other chav mag :)

AND.....if you look, you'll find most peoples cars are modded in some ways, so saying 'everyone likes their standard look' doesnt really work on this forum.

Ph1 Williams No: 112
Because once you start adding your own lines and stick on brows it tends to look w@nk. I personally think that the most that should be experimented if you want the 'brow' look is extend the bonnet ever so slightly, but not bad boy. that way it doesn't look like a stuck on piece of plastic.

Petrol Blue 182.
^ pretty much, its good to stand out form the rest... sometimes.. ive seen browse on clios, and in my opinion there do not suit it, although they look better then the brow options for the ph1 lights, each to there own as they say, if your happy with it take no notice of the haters

Clio
just wanted to see wat it looked like really. would of considered it properly if it looked good. but so far havent seen a photo or any photo to justify whether they are worth the money or not tbh. And fair enuf cars on here are modded uniquely but when a car with a crazy body kit or something different from the "usual" comes up people tend to **** it off and stay safe with the usual mods, ie turinis, cup spoiler etc

I doubt you'll see many 'bodykitted' clios on here :)

And there's a reason why the 'safe' mods are popular, because they look good!

Of course all of what I say is my personal opinion!

and what magazine is it in?! :rasp:

joke, soz couldnt resist :)

Personally, I dont think clios are 'bodykittable', so they dont look right.

Flame Red Delight
sorry mate but as it has been said above the light brows are gash, you are more than welcome to try them out but its alot of money to find out they look terrible. As for the cliosport comment, we all experiment but in a tasteful way, up to you though, thats my personal opinion

Ph1 Williams No: 112
Just slightly and subtly smooth it instead of a bodykit tbh, Enhance the lines it already has and use them to your advantage.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
could say im into standard but then again im into cleaned/euro so im experimenting i wasnt being funny with my comment just having a laugh bud

3 Series touring
But if you really want to go crazy experimenting you could always get yourself a cup splitter, spoiler and refurb a set of anthracite turinis!

Lol not saying its everyone but there does seem to be a lot of that on here!

Its your car mate, your choice

AK

M240i
Forgot the guys name!!

But he has the BG 182 and it has yellow pinstrip on the wheel, he's got lightbrows on his clio! Give it a nice mean look.

They look different from the ones the OP has posted.

SchwepTek™
DSC_0217-1.jpg