ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lighting Upgrade Help - Main Beam, Interior & Number Plate Lights

Decked Dirty Diesel!
Hello All,

I am starting to get a little bit fed up with only being able to see 3Ft in front of my bumper when it is dark.. even with my full beams on, so
I'm looking to upgrade all of my lights, I'm just after some advice and opinions on the best solution. :)

I would like to upgrade my normal and full beams, My Indicators, My Interior Light & My Numberplate Light.

I currently have similar headlight bulbs to these:
Ebay Link
and they really aren't very good.. they look cool as they're white but visibility with them is fairly poor. :dead:

I've heard some other members talking about Osram Night-breakers? Has anybody had any experience with these?

I'm after the best visibility and it doesn't matter a great deal if they're a tad illegal.

if anybody could link me to some decent headlights I would really appreciate it, I will need full beam bulbs as well, mine are shocking.

I also wanted to change my interior light and numberplate lights to LEDs, i have bought some in the past and they haven't worked properly for the interior light so i was after a link if possible? I was just after white ones that give decent light off.

As for the Indicators i imagine i will probably get Silver Visions..

If anybody has any advice or opinions I'd love to hear it,

Thanks,

-Lee :eek:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
The Osram Nightbreaker + bulbs are very good. Put some in a car recently and was very impressed with them