ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights?

I have got a campus sport 1.2 57 plate and I am looking to change the lights.

Heres the lights I am thinking about:

FRONT

BACK

First of all I am just wondering if anyone knows of places to get them at a good price and better than that hoping someone has a silver clio like myself with these lights on their car so I could get a look at the finished result?

Cheers.

I better add as well looking on the catalogue it says these lights only fit cars up to a 55 plate? They look like they are the same size shape etc of my own car so would they be ok?

Lots of Alfas
Yeah they'll fit. Not keen on those rear lights, if you sit down and think about it the standard lights look a lot better.

A few on here have got those front lights, cant think of any silver ones though. To be honest ebay is probably the cheapest place.

What is it you guys dont like about the back lights? There is a set I just found on ebay that are a bargain compared to the retail price, I just dunno how it would like on my car lol

I'd leave it standard too, just go for silver bulbs to get rid of the ornage ones.

Lexus lights are awful & they will ruin your car.

So would you leave the back and front as standard or just the back as standard, the led ones that I put the link to for the back aint lexus lights?

Even though on the link it says they are lol the catalogue Im looking at says they aint.

Last edited:
  mk2 1.2 16v
+1. They just look chavvy mate, keep it subtle and it will look loads better imo.
Neither you or your wallet will be thankful for buying lexus lights a few months down the line.

:( Anyone got any other suggestions about things to do to the car then lol

Al be honest a like it the way it is but wanna make it stand out a bit :)

mk2 1.2 16v
Its entirely up to yourself and your personal taste mate.

But if your asking for opinions then i'd say leave it all standard.
It will save you a shed load of cash and look miles better imo.

If i was going to do either the front or the back though i'd definately go for the front. Lexus lights are dated and generally considered quite chavvy i'd say whereas the front ones dont look too bad, just a bit shiny for my liking. This is all just my 2p worth though lol

It's your car though mate so do what you think will look best in your eyes :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
:( Anyone got any other suggestions about things to do to the car then lol

Nothing wrong with wanting to make your car stand out and be individual , but those lights are horrendous :dead:

Guys can any of you give me links to any clio phots on here with front angel eyes on their cars preferable at night but daytime will do if thats all thats here.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:(

DSC00570.jpg

Cheers folks I just read that thread and looked at that photo but Im looking for photos at night or with the lights on?

Also on reading that thread would I be right to presume with the angel eyes turned on it would not be bright? Even on dipped headlights, I dont understand all this talk about HID stuff and that?

HID's are cheap looking xenons tbh, I don't know that much about them really, just that 90% of HID's look totaly crap.

Right...

It was actually somethin ma mate had said that I should stay clear of angel eyes but go for HID's.

I didnt want to just go buying them tho as I dont know if they are legal or what they actually are to be honest.

Read descriptions on ebay but was still puzzled....

I dont really want to go to the extent of all those mods, its really just lights I am looking at at the moment until I get more pennies saved up lol

I got my back lexus LED lights fitted the other day, will try and get pics soon.