ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincoln Meet

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
lol! me spamming has got 5 more people coming to this meet so shurrit :D

R14 CUP
There is only one fixed speed camera on it. There is sometimes a van with a camera inside, not usually on the part you will be on.

For a fun(ish) drive though, i like the road between Ollerton & Tuxford. Although the road through Wellow to Newark is also very rewarding :)

Bus w**ker
Jamie a mobile number would be good an all, for when Gray gets everyone lost or shot by the gangstas innit!

BRAAAAAAAAP

Bus w**ker
Sure is sweetie, well since 5 when Gray finally got round to asking me. It's going to be an East Midzzzzzzzzzz invasion plus we need to test your new tyres out. ;)

<3

S4 Avant
My new tires are frickin awsome. Along with my new carbon fibre bits, and my new suspension... as of tomorrow.

...and my new insurance premium, and my new road tax.

Bus w**ker
f**king hell Dave you're a spending machine! What are these carbon bits and suspension your speak of though? Will they be fitted tomorrow? :eek:

It's ok Addz, I'll just sit and sulk on Saturday lol.

S4 Avant
f**king hell Dave you're a spending machine! What are these carbon bits and suspension your speak of though? Will they be fitted tomorrow? :eek:

It's ok Addz, I'll just sit and sulk on Saturday lol.

Unfortunately I am a spending machine :dapprove:

Coils hopefully going on tomorrow at Birchdown, you know the ones. and the carbon is a set of dash strips I bought the other day :eek: they wook bootiful.

R14 CUP
Blonde Moment - how do i send a PM to everyone, without having to write all there usernames in.

I have added you all as a 'contact'

340i
Unfortunately I am a spending machine :dapprove:

Coils hopefully going on tomorrow at Birchdown, you know the ones. and the carbon is a set of dash strips I bought the other day :eek: they wook bootiful.

Lets never speak of that day again, it sends a shiver down my spine :dead::dead:

My car has a new addition as well Dave, you will see... Well actually hear it first ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Lets never speak of that day again, it sends a shiver down my spine :dead::dead:

My car has a new addition as well Dave, you will see... Well actually hear it first ;)

dixie horns?

S4 Avant

Haha, you got bacon and tea. It's all good. Those top mounts though, the guys at birchdown are going to have fun!

I have a feeling it's a zorst. I'll do some searching of your recent posts...

But I really hope its this!
dixie horns?

Bus w**ker
Coils hopefully going on tomorrow at Birchdown, you know the ones.
:nono: Did he get them taken off by the garage that "fitted" them or is Birchdown going to get the fun task of removing them?

PMSL actually I'm going to lead...I'd like to not have a headache.

S4 Avant
:nono: Did he get them taken off by the garage that "fitted" them or is Birchdown going to get the fun task of removing them?

It's all for birchdown to have fun with now :eek:

PMSL actually I'm going to lead...I'd like to not have a headache.

Actually, I think we can sandwich you between me and Gray, nothing beats the sound of exhausts with no scilencers :rasp:

R14 CUP
Tax i think - they aint bothered me previously tbh, it more if you coming from the North than the South tbh

Bus w**ker
Oh and for my local homies. If you are all heading down from Adam's I'll most probably meet you at the roundabout off of the A617 where the A614 meets it. Saves me about 20 miles off and a lot of time.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha feck, cue the rear wheels steering then and some smoke :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i thought i was about to yesturday, turns out i need new brakes pads. wounded.