ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincoln Mk1 Valver Meet

BMW M5 & E36
Good day out today. Wasnt happy with alot of my pics but here are a few that didnt turn out so bad.

Mk1 <3. Enjoy:

IMG_2567small.jpg

IMG_2581small.jpg

IMG_2584small.jpg

IMG_2585small.jpg

IMG_2591small.jpg

IMG_2593small.jpg

IMG_2594small.jpg

IMG_2596small.jpg

:)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Shame the first one has a RB in as it would make an excellent picture for mk1s.

I have to say, alot of you pics above are excellent imo. The one of the Naples is great.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That Racing blue spoilt the party imo.

Some lovely mk1's there. :)

RB 197
WOW, thats a cool line up of cars.

Kinda thinking the 182 should have been on the end though.

Agreed. There was another MK2 but he scooted off as soon as security came out as soon as we had lined up and said we had 2 minutes to leave before they called the Police.
50 seconds later the barriers were down and we were locked in. So was literally a chance of grabbing a couple of picture's and no arrangement of the cars.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Agreed. There was another MK2 but he scooted off as soon as security came out as soon as we had lined up and said we had 2 minutes to leave before they called the Police.
50 seconds later the barriers were down and we were locked in. So was literally a chance of grabbing a couple of picture's and no arrangement of the cars.

Ha ha no way, grumpy b****rds.

Well the pictures are mint anyway :)

williams and trophy

should have parked the mk2 1/2 under the barriers so they couldnt close em...then said...oh..it appears to have melted its choc eng mounts and cant move ;)

MK1 Clio 16v
There are still some minters about, they're not all rotten

My 'N' plate 432 blue valver has minimal rot, which i'll get chopped out and treated to keep her looking fresh.

The black one is still solid underneath but the sills and arches are crispy. Again.. needs sorting out.

Group buy on bodyshop work? LOL