ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Litchfield Import Impreza Type 25.

v nice, love the fact that theyll supply a more toned down version with more sound proofing as well

jamie

A lad off here owns one, its got a fmic and is tweaked to 460 bhp, .The engine is built by cosworth, it got rear ended on saterday night, Ian Litchfield is building him another one. It is an awsome piece of kit.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Quite suprised it hasnt got the FMIC as standard TBH, Obviously doesn't need it!

What exactly have Cosworth done to the Engine? And Porsche brakes me nurse a semi.

The last comment in that film sums up Impreza/Evo's for me. They have their haters, And people who say they are overated, But that last comment just shows how awesome they are!

Quite suprised it hasnt got the FMIC as standard TBH, Obviously doesn't need it!

What exactly have Cosworth done to the Engine? And Porsche brakes me nurse a semi.

The last comment in that film sums up Impreza/Evo's for me. They have their haters, And people who say they are overated, But that last comment just shows how awesome they are![/quote
Hmmmm, perhaps it has, but hes definatly had one put on, maybe a bigger 1? cosworth took the engine and ran it until somthing broke and then improved that part wth somthing better etc etc, the engine is strong enough to hold 900 PLUS HP, he had the 460 upgrade as he wanted a bigger step up from his 911 carrera S, that car is/was! better than the 911 in his opinion.The litchfield imports website has more details.

172 GTR

The last comment in that film sums up Impreza/Evo's for me. They have their haters, And people who say they are overated, But that last comment just shows how awesome they are![/quote
Hmmmm, perhaps it has, but hes definatly had one put on, maybe a bigger 1? cosworth took the engine and ran it until somthing broke and then improved that part wth somthing better etc etc, the engine is strong enough to hold 900 PLUS HP, he had the 460 upgrade as he wanted a bigger step up from his 911 carrera S, that car is/was! better than the 911 in his opinion.The litchfield imports website has more details.

Thanks myles!

The most amazing car I ever owned. 460bhp and 450ft lbs. The power was amazing but it was easy to drive everyday!
Thanks to the silly old woman who hit me at 60 mph when I was stationary in her £500 1990 Volvo!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
porsche callipers... hnmmm they are just brembo's with a badge on lol, same as rarri brakes, same as nissan 350z brakes lol nowt special about them over any other brembo caliper lol.

lol by boss has one of these, he hates me following him out of work and down the local bypass......i tend to eat him..

one thing i will say tho, they great on the twistys