ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little project/favour to ask!!

172 cup
All you budding photographers out there.....

Im looking to get some decent pics of my jewellery, however I dont have a decent camera and atm cant afford to invest in one.

Im looking for someone (once I have a bulk load of stock together) to take some creative pics of my jewellery. Possibly outdoor's shots with the jewellery on stones etc Im looking for an organic/natural look.

Just wondered if anyone up this way fancied doing this for me, either free (cos Im a pikey) or Ill pay :D

172 cup
If you want some studio style shots. ie white background etc then I might be able to do it depending on time scale. :)

Could be interested in this too, with the use of props :D
What do you mean re timescale?? Im trying to get as many pieces together as I can atm so it might be a month or so till I want them all taking

Would you want paying, if so how muchio?

A red missile
I don't get out much at weekends, couple of squid for petrol and a decent cup of tea and i'll wander over.

What I meant by time scale is that I'm out of the country so much, I cannot guarantee when I could do it.

Don't worry about cost, It'll be good practice for me :) Just as long as it doesnt cost me anything ;)

172 cup
What I meant by time scale is that I'm out of the country so much, I cannot guarantee when I could do it.

Don't worry about cost, It'll be good practice for me :) Just as long as it doesnt cost me anything ;)

Ouh just checked out your website and your shots are well cool.:D

172 cup
Thanks :) I've been wanting to do a bit more of this type of work anyway so it should be good for me too :)

Sorted then!!!

If I can get in touch once Ive got more stuff together would that be ok, would want to get as many pieces as poss together to make it worth doing if you know what I mean

No worries. I can't guarantee quality results mind! This is a learning curve for me too, but I'll have a good attempt at it :)

Before we go any further, it might be best to send me some photos of the kind of thing you have in mind, and I'll let you know if I could do it or not :)

172 cup
No worries. I can't guarantee quality results mind! This is a learning curve for me too, but I'll have a good attempt at it :)

Before we go any further, it might be best to send me some photos of the kind of thing you have in mind, and I'll let you know if I could do it or not :)

I shall send you some pics what Ive already taken (s**t) tonight if thats ok, just at work atm and about so sign off:D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'd recommend getting one of those pop up back drop booth things. I spent a week at work with a point and shoot and one of those and took images of our entire stock.

The results were good imo, considering it was constant picture taking one after another, did a few hundred that week. One of most boring weeks of my life though.

We had a blue booth:

YW0121.jpg

172 cup
I think it would be abetter idea for someone closer to home to do them, just as it will be cheaper and easier for me.....any takers?

Partner's Astra SRi
Isn't Gaz. in York? PM him, see if he fancies it...dunno if he's done anything like it before though.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
could you not post them next day delivery, get them snapped then get them sent back to you. Means they can use their studio too.

some of mine

smallghost0kb.jpg

lucozade.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
I wouldn't be able to do it for free as it's a 150 mile round-trip for me, but might be able to take the photos for you Laura.

Do you have any sample photos of your jewellery or the type of photos you're after? (I.e are they photos for an e-commerce website, or for advertising) I'll set something similar up at home first to try it out.

172 cup
could you not post them next day delivery, get them snapped then get them sent back to you. Means they can use their studio too.

some of mine

smallghost0kb.jpg

lucozade.jpg

I was thinking this last night, would save anyone messing about coming to my house and the jewellery would transport easily.

I wouldn't be able to do it for free as it's a 150 mile round-trip for me, but might be able to take the photos for you Laura.

Do you have any sample photos of your jewellery or the type of photos you're after? (I.e are they photos for an e-commerce website, or for advertising) I'll set something similar up at home first to try it out.

I love your pics Ian so I'd love for you to have a shot!!!
I have some pics of the stuff on my facebook if your on there, I cant post pics on here atm as Im at work and really restricted unfortunately

Ian

Focus TDCi
Laura I'll have a go at setting something up either today if I get chance, or if not then tomorrow and I'll send you a PM, see what you think. :)

If anyone else wants to do it in the meantime that's fine.