ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads at croft today

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Plenty of RS clios/valvers/willys and a 230 megane at croft today on and off track, recognized a couple of cars, northys cup car + gazs (?) old 'nana. Really nice day, was there just watching, was in a Titanium Ph quick with for sale signs in. Trying to get my mates 306 tourer down to 98db but we didn't suceed, 108db was the best with a repacked silencer and 'creative' modifications!
Russ

Trophy & 5GTT Raider
There would have also been Andrew and Neal Martin...

Neals = Racing Blue 182 (lowered with white wheels)
Andy = Trophy (probably on white wheels also, although when I saw then on Sunday Andy had his standard yet facked wheels on there)

340i
Plenty of RS clios/valvers/willys and a 230 megane at croft today on and off track, recognized a couple of cars, northys cup car + gazs (?) old 'nana. Really nice day, was there just watching, was in a Titanium Ph quick with for sale signs in. Trying to get my mates 306 tourer down to 98db but we didn't suceed, 108db was the best with a repacked silencer and 'creative' modifications!
Russ

haha were the creative modifactions 2 relentless enegry drink cans :rasp:
i came and had a nosey at the 306.. i was 3 garages down from you, had 2 blue Ph-1 172's

also had a look at the silver 172 looks a clean example!

Andy = Trophy (probably on white wheels also, although when I saw then on Sunday Andy had his standard yet facked wheels on there)

Yep they were next door to us in the garages, then we all stopped at the petrol station together on the way i said "hello" while queing up to pay LOL!

Yep they were next door to us in the garages, then we all stopped at the petrol station together on the way i said "hello" while queing up to pay LOL![/quote]
Yes we was there really good day and it wasn't just the petrol station we sore you and the A1M well think it was not sure was half a sleep not good when you still have 150 miles to get home :eek: